We offer a 14-Day refund policy. You may request a refund for up to 14 days after you purchase the course. No exceptions will be made.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request to email@example.com along with supporting materials listed below within 14 days of purchasing the course. We will also check to see that you have watched the available course videos.
- No refunds will be provided after 14 days following the start of the course. All refunds are discretionary, and eligibility is determined only after all requested items are submitted to our support team.
- If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund by the end of the 14th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan according to our 1 payment per month schedule.
Along with your refund request within the 14 day period, you must submit the following:
- Written reason for requesting a refund
- A link to your blog about page
Deciding after you purchase that you can no longer afford the payments, do not want to watch the lessons, or don’t want to build a blog anymore does not earn a refund.
This refund policy is designed to give you 14 days to try our system, get acquainted, and learn!
We ask for the above evidence as we only want students who are willing to be present in the course and actually do the work. We are giving our 100% effort to provide the best and most effective learning environment possible, and want our students to have the same high standard. You owe it to yourself to give it your best!